What are cookies
What cookies are used on this Website
The cookies we and our business partners use on this website are broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on the website, place items in your shopping basket or which allows communication between your browser and the website.
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyse how well our website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
- User Cookies
- Social Sharing
- Interest-Based Advertising
How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?
Please note that we can’t always control third party cookies stored on your machine from our website and setting your cookie preferences with us will not stop those third party cookies from being stored on your machine, you must manage these cookies directly with the relevant third party, please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more information.
If you wish to reject or opt-out of cookies, you can do the following:
- delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “help” function within your browser or alternatively visit www.allaboutcookies.org.; and/or
- if you only want to reject some or all of the third party cookies you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Third party cookies
|Third Party||Type of cookies (excluding essential cookies)||More information and how to opt-out|
Cookies are used to collect non-personally identifiable data about when users who interact with the ratings/review/question/answer service within the Website go on to make a purchase or take other specified actions within the site.
Cookies are used by Bazaarvoice to:
Cookies are used to collect non-personally identifiable data about your use of the Website including mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as text you type in the Website. We use this information to optimise your experience and the Website.
|Adobe / Omniture||
Omniture provide anonymised data about the visits made to our website and allows us to test and evaluate the best ways to present our website to our users.
Google provide anonymised data about the visits made to our website.
Google also store cookies which allow the “Google +” social sharing functionality.
Google cookies may also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
ShareThis store cookies which allow the social sharing functionality on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
iPromote cookies also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
Qualaroo cookies also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
Infectious Media cookies also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
QuantCast cookies also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
Linked In cookies also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium's website.
We may update this policy from time to time so you may want to check it each time you visit our website. We last changed this policy on 18 November 2013.
© All rights reserved. November, 2013.